Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Special Post for My Sister ^ ^

Whee!! Finally I reached that milestone of 100 blog post!! This is certainly some achievement to me. However, it ain’t as great as my sister who attended her convocation yesterday as she had finished her degree in the psychology field. Words can’t express how proud am I of her but yea, first degree holder in my family, that’s big!! I’m sorry I wasn’t able to attend your big day. Damn my university schedule. But anyway, I will always support you ya jie jie. Good luck with pursue in Masters. I know you can do it. As far as I know, you never failed in accomplishing things that you’re interested in and you do it in style too!! Love you NANAPO!!

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU and you can do it too!!! Love you too, mamapo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea. But it's a long way more.. Haha!! I can do it!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete